WE ARE A WAY FOR THE COSMOS TO KNOW ITSELF

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

WE ARE A WAY FOR THE COSMOS TO KNOW ITSELF

Post by zim »

[youtube]XGK84Poeynk[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: WE ARE A WAY FOR THE COSMOS TO KNOW ITSELF

Post by ^_____________^ »

I'm downloading Cosmos right now and I started reading the book today.



:redneck:
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: WE ARE A WAY FOR THE COSMOS TO KNOW ITSELF

Post by TamPron »

These have always reminded me of this and other songs from this album

[youtube]Q0JyuUzT_N0[/youtube]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: WE ARE A WAY FOR THE COSMOS TO KNOW ITSELF

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i'd always end up jamming some vintersorg after checking out zlayed's space thread
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply