you're all the same, the lot of you

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

with your long hair and salad bar clothes....drugs, sex, every sort of filth. and you hate the vice squad, don't you. you make it easy
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:redneck:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by droidspawn »

We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of doom :idea:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

:grimb:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by droidspawn »

Image



come to butthead
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

new EW is boring though
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by droidspawn »

Yeah Black Masses was extremely dry. However, I will go on record as to say that Witchcult Today may be my favorite wizard album.



Be gentle.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Boss Keloid"]Yeah Black Masses was extremely dry. However, I will go on record as to say that Witchcult Today may be my favorite wizard album.



Be gentle.[/quote]



BAD jorsh! :shake:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by droidspawn »

that wasn't very gentle :eyes:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:hard-on bearer:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by rhino »

am i the only one that likes self titled the best
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by droidspawn »

I like the st but it's not fuzzed out enough to get my one spot. I'd say



Witchcult Today

Dopethrone

Come my Fanatics

S/T

We Live

Let Us Pray

Black Masses





That looks about right.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by ^_____________^ »

When you get into one of these groups, there are only a couple ways you can get out. One is death, and the other is mental institutions.



AND THEN YOU GET HIT BY A WALL OF FUCKING DISTORTION AND FUZZ OH MY FUCK WHAT IS HAPPENING
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

dopethrone is the best EW and one of the heaviest albums of all time. and disagreeing with at least the first half of that is just plain old fucking wrong all over your face and down your throat



dopethrone > your fucking mother
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by droidspawn »

:kiss:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by ^_____________^ »

Come My Fanatics is just as good if not better, so sorry there little buddy boy.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by rhino »

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="^_____________^"]Come My Fanatics is just as good if not better, so sorry there little buddy boy.[/quote]



the vocals might be better cause they are distorted to fuck. the riffs are lazier though. that album is actually more doped out than dopethrone, which is meaner and punches you in the nuts even after you pass out. come my fanatics just stares at you
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by ^_____________^ »

Dopethrone is just as doped out as Come My Fanatics if you have the track Mind Transferral at the end of the album. I think they're both equallly "out there" but the ambience on Come My Fanatics is stuck right in the middle of everything instead of at the end. :idea:



The most instense song they've ever done is Dunwich on Witchcult Today. :idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by droidspawn »

Dunwich is my favorite wizard song :idea:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

this song is alright. it comes nowhere near the early tracks



we'll just have to agree about how wrong you are on this one :santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by droidspawn »

Yeah, well that's just like, your opinion, man
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

sorry hard-on bearer it's the fucking truth
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by droidspawn »

Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

ok what is that grease pit doing in here
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="100k ass-to-ass"]sorry hard-on bearer[/quote]
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by Ninny »

I'm with Dusty
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

now that right there is a sorry hard-on bearer if ever a sorry hard-on bearer was



if diners, drive-ins and dives was hosted by anyone else i would watch it religiously. i would rather watch evil d host a show :brushteeth:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Ninny"]I'm with Dusty[/quote]



fucking ninny :xx: :grim: :xx:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by Ninny »

:grim:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

:die:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by droidspawn »

NO! you don't shoot ninny!
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

i was shooting your wrongness :fonz:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by droidspawn »

oh :redneck:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

i got all of it! :gay: so you can start over and be right now
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by droidspawn »

I love me some dopethrone :santa:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

thats the way!
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by droidspawn »

Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="while blackness hums"]Image[/quote]

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i thought that was our picture :eyes:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

no it just gets used on you the most often :redneck:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by droidspawn »

:sicken:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

*also on our lord and master
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="100k ass-to-ass"]no it just gets used on you the most often :redneck:[/quote]



:eyes:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by agony bagony »

there there you know you'll always be my little spoon
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: you're all the same, the lot of you

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:gay:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply