wish me luck
I'm downloading Illud
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
I'm downloading Illud
about to listen
wish me luck
wish me luck
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: I'm downloading Illud
it's obligatory. i suffered through it, so everyone else should have to!
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: I'm downloading Illud
[youtube]0Q4C_TFdMws[/youtube]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: I'm downloading Illud
[quote name="^_____________^"]do it.
[/quote]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: I'm downloading Illud
I was hoping the bridge at 5:00 in too extreme would go into a metal thing with some what the hell crazy trey leads effectively changing direction and ending the song on a non-lame note..but no
I was actually trying to be optimistic, at least about the metal songs but now...I don't know what to think
I was actually trying to be optimistic, at least about the metal songs but now...I don't know what to think
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: I'm downloading Illud
[quote name="Multidisciplinarian"]it's obligatory. i suffered through it, so everyone else should have to![/quote]
Make me bitch!
Make me bitch!
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: I'm downloading Illud
i fell asleep before radikult. no joke.


