Ihsahn

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Ihsahn

Post by rhino »

[youtube]ApKKIIhD9AA[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Ihsahn

Post by Hugo. »

Jammed some ihsahn the minute i got home today :xx:



:wrongthread:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Ihsahn

Post by rhino »

well thats a wrong fucking forum
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Ihsahn

Post by vO)))id »

i jammed some ihsahn today as well :xx: after
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Ihsahn

Post by Mesarthim »

ihsahn fucking rules.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Ihsahn

Post by rhino »

isnt he in the studio now?
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Ihsahn

Post by Hugo. »

He fucking better be, as the man says.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Ihsahn

Post by droidspawn »

Ihsahn is my favorite black metal (ish) band/artist. Those three albums are all outfuckingstanding. Can't wait to see what he comes up with next.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Ihsahn

Post by rhino »

you listen to much emperor?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Ihsahn

Post by droidspawn »

no. Though I do own Anthems and the others I downloaded many many years ago. Just can't get into it but I'll give them another listen after my 3557658371 albums that are waiting next in line :homework:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Ihsahn

Post by rhino »

if you like ihshans solo stuff you MUST check out prometheus. i can guarantee its better and less forgettabe than most albums you need to listen to :santa:



[youtube]8t0GRH3yoiI[/youtube]





:bang:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Ihsahn

Post by ^_____________^ »

I prefer Emperor but this is still cool. I enjoy watching his guitar lessons on the JewTubes.



:idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Ihsahn

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]if you like ihshans solo stuff you MUST check out prometheus. i can guarantee its better and less forgettabe than most albums you need to listen to :santa:



[youtube]8t0GRH3yoiI[/youtube]





:bang:[/quote]



I will check it out.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Ihsahn

Post by Abzu »

I am psyyyyched for a new Ihsahn.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Ihsahn

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name=";,,;"]I am psyyyyched for a new Ihsahn.[/quote]
Post Reply