death metal bands that don't get enough attention
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
death metal bands that don't get enough attention
or, underrated death metal.
[youtube]agmpC5TCrL0[/youtube]
[youtube]agmpC5TCrL0[/youtube]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention
[youtube]CKjALKnpa5A[/youtube]
[youtube]3Y6ni_JXfok[/youtube]
[youtube]79jv9RVXuSg[/youtube]
[youtube]3Y6ni_JXfok[/youtube]
[youtube]79jv9RVXuSg[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention
hey devy is the new gorgasm worth checking out?
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention
There's a few more "slammy" bits in it than I'd like, but if you liked their other stuff there's absolutely no reason you won't like the new one 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention
i will put it in my 3015 folder then!
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention
I don't know what that means 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention
[youtube]huHT3J68EzI[/youtube]
[youtube]IyN_BEYpWHI[/youtube]
[youtube]IyN_BEYpWHI[/youtube]
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention
This thread has become very ironic 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]or, underrated death metal.
[youtube]agmpC5TCrL0[/youtube][/quote]
DS owns.
[youtube]agmpC5TCrL0[/youtube][/quote]
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention
The vocalist reminds me of Eminem. The music smells like shit.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention
:synaesthesia:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention
[quote name="Mr. P"][youtube]SwYghVjtnIw[/youtube][/quote]
This came to my mind when I read the title.
This came to my mind when I read the title.
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention
transgression is pretty heavy you guys. no one talks about it ever though
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention
[youtube]9UXV45bCVDg[/youtube]
[youtube]Xd6NhnrBO9c[/youtube]
[youtube]aCa_1OdWFV8[/youtube]
[youtube]Nr9Ige_9ATk[/youtube]
[youtube]LKusos8netQ[/youtube]
[youtube]jy1KDPt-h3E[/youtube]
[youtube]Xd6NhnrBO9c[/youtube]
[youtube]aCa_1OdWFV8[/youtube]
[youtube]Nr9Ige_9ATk[/youtube]
[youtube]LKusos8netQ[/youtube]
[youtube]jy1KDPt-h3E[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..