some jams for Tammers

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

some jams for Tammers

Post by vO)))id »

[youtube]N2Y0JnfGm1U[/youtube]



[youtube]nh7zlhoB3ss[/youtube]



:santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: some jams for Tammers

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

ive got an eagle twin show from a radio station :greenie:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: some jams for Tammers

Post by rhino »

eagle twin :xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: some jams for Tammers

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Ill upload it whenever I get a chance this weekend :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: some jams for Tammers

Post by TamPron »

Eagle Twin was fucking boring, Goatsnake was kinda neato. :santa:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
Post Reply