fuck yeah
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: fuck yeah
This band is incredibly hilarious. 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: fuck yeah
:tvrkey:
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: fuck yeah
seth 
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: fuck yeah
I talked to him when they played here a couple of years ago - he was one miserable cunt.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: fuck yeah
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]I talked to him when they played here a couple of years ago - he was one miserable cunt.[/quote]
what all did he say? was he a dick?
what all did he say? was he a dick?
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: fuck yeah
not really. he mostly bitched about being on the road constantly and not having a steady job.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: fuck yeah
"yeah boss, I need 4 weeks off to go on tour with my band anal cunt"
"okay... but don't expect a job when you come back"
"okay... but don't expect a job when you come back"
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: fuck yeah
yeah, I imagine unless you're employer are really good friends or family or something I can't seeing it working out to well.
