Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 29 Jun 2011, 07:25
[youtube]eH3V6i3guws[/youtube]
[youtube]dVZHGaYPa_Y[/youtube]
[youtube]Sj5qli10aZI[/youtube]
[youtube]Tz437Djwi40[/youtube]
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 29 Jun 2011, 07:31
[youtube]vW1U2CS7aBk[/youtube]
so glad that they are making a new album, i was pretty bummed when they announced they were splitting up just 2 weeks after the release of their best album
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 29 Jun 2011, 07:50
I bought fundamental component when it was released, downloaded the second and never heard the third. I'll dig out my copy of component for the car tomorrow and check out oblivion soon
new one you say
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 29 Jun 2011, 15:37
to be honest i never really cared for into the first one. serpents and oblivion is where its at.
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343 Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts
Post
by PrismAndGate » 01 Jul 2011, 09:20
Byzantine is back? Fuck yeah
I loved Oblivion Beckons