EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story

Post by droidspawn »

I seen a statement from eyehategod on facebook but heres what "apparently" went down:





<!-- m -->http://www.theb9.com/view-topic/823128<!-- m -->
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

In the process of beer drinking. Tomorrow I read it :santa:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story

Post by rhino »

seen that on the down board. i sense some exaggeration here, or mike could of just been drunk out of his mind, but whatever, you dont act like a slut at an eyehategod show and expect to be treated with respect





RAPE!
User avatar
claudeofemptiness
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 83
Joined: 06 May 2011, 03:02
Location: PDX

Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story

Post by claudeofemptiness »

it's an ehg show. everything isn't supposed to be all giggles and gummibears.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story

Post by droidspawn »

sisterfucker, white secretary of state, and hit a sexy leopard elevator are a few clues that you probably shouldn't get sloppy drunk, go up on stage, (twice, mind you) take your tits out and except nothing to happen.



Like someone said on the down board (I seen it there too after the fact), can you imagine if it would've been a gg allin show?
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story

Post by ^_____________^ »

What a stupid cunt.
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

being drunk and wearing a short skirt doesn't magically make rape and groping ok
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story

Post by droidspawn »

no it doesn't but as I said earlier don't go to a metal show flashing your titties around in front of a 98% male audience and disrupting the show
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]no it doesn't but as I said earlier don't go to a metal show flashing your titties around in front of a 98% male audience and disrupting the show[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]sZJKkglsgx0[/youtube]



BIG FAT RAPE!
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story

Post by rhino »

ha, just about to post that
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

seems to be par for the course for an ehg show
Post Reply