henry rollins band

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

henry rollins band

Post by droidspawn »

post here some good songs for me to check out :tvrkey:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: henry rollins band

Post by rhino »

[youtube]WV__OLW6Dlw[/youtube]

[youtube]Q0HMwiygsTo[/youtube]

[youtube]EF5qnwtPKMQ[/youtube]



:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: henry rollins band

Post by droidspawn »

:xx:





best two albums?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: henry rollins band

Post by rhino »

the end of silence, and weight





have you checked out any black flag?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: henry rollins band

Post by droidspawn »

of course. I think i have damaged on cdr somewhere.
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: henry rollins band

Post by beandorkio »

This song to me is what the Rollins Band was all about, fucking thick jams and Rollins up on the soapbox getting righteous:



[youtube]T9WR3zT3G94[/youtube]
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: henry rollins band

Post by rhino »

i already posted that :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: henry rollins band

Post by droidspawn »

end of silence is killer
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: henry rollins band

Post by Abzu »

:fonz:

Always have dug me some fucking Rollins Band. Henry :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply