New Fleshgod Apocalypse song
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
New Fleshgod Apocalypse song
[youtube]LeC0IsjxeM4[/youtube]
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song
I think its pretty decent 
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song
Aye, it is.
*shines the Devy signal*
*shines the Devy signal*
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song
I love Fleshgod Apocalypse and this song has done nothing to change that 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
- Olden Polynice
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:46
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song
I really want to hear more of this band.
- vicek668
- Neophyte
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 07 Jul 2011, 18:09
- Location: Poland . Piła
Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song
this suck . first album is ok
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song
[quote name="Meat Engine"]I really want to hear more of this band.[/quote]
Consider yourself dropboxed
Consider yourself dropboxed
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song
Fantastic!!! If the rest of the album is like this it's a must buy for me!!!!

- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song
I really want to love this band, but their stuff just doesn't do much for me. I can't deny the talent though, and I do enjoy listening to a song from time to time for the "wow" factor.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song
wow, how did I miss this band. really digging it thanks.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland


