Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
Skinflute and I were discussing this the other day and we don't see how anyone can not like them. Thus, this poll was born.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
I bet Hitler didn't like Mondo Cane. Not liking Mondo Cane is as bad as being Hitler.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
He loved his dog though
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
are we talking about patton here
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
[quote name="Ninny"]He loved his dog though[/quote]
Be that as it may, he didn't like Mondo Cane. This is what makes him a bad person.
[quote name="rhino"]are we talking about patton here[/quote]
[youtube]0k60OiMq5KA[/youtube]
Be that as it may, he didn't like Mondo Cane. This is what makes him a bad person.
[quote name="rhino"]are we talking about patton here[/quote]
[youtube]0k60OiMq5KA[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
Mondo Cane = "World Dog" 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
[quote name="Skinoperable"]THRAM[/quote]
He's lucky he didn't get SFRUMP
He's lucky he didn't get SFRUMP
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
ryan doesn't like mondo cane?! what the FUCK. my basic understanding of reality and the world just collapsed
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
[quote name="Derek Waters"]ryan doesn't like mondo cane?! what the FUCK. my basic understanding of reality and the world just collapsed[/quote]
To busy jamming chevelle
To busy jamming chevelle
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
anyone who doesn't like mondo cane doesn't count as a human being
you'd have to be some kind of savage, uncivilized animal
you'd have to be some kind of savage, uncivilized animal
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
who is mondo cane
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
[quote name="Devy"]
[youtube]0k60OiMq5KA[/youtube][/quote]
[youtube]0k60OiMq5KA[/youtube][/quote]
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[youtube]0k60OiMq5KA[/youtube][/quote][/quote]I honestly hadn't heard of them until now. That being said, I rather enjoyed this video. Gonna be checking out some more of this shizz.
[quote name="Devy"]
[youtube]0k60OiMq5KA[/youtube][/quote][/quote]I honestly hadn't heard of them until now. That being said, I rather enjoyed this video. Gonna be checking out some more of this shizz.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
The other guitarist in my band hates Mike Patton and all he's done.
I don't know how much longer we can work together.
I don't know how much longer we can work together.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
[youtube]js-ZFP7U7vo[/youtube]
[youtube]HiT_jdaUWe4[/youtube]
ok, this is awesome
[youtube]HiT_jdaUWe4[/youtube]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
KILL THAT BASTARD IMMEDIATELY!! SLAUGHTER HIS ASS!! PEEL OFF HIS FACE AND FEED IT TO THE DOGS!!!
(Ow I thought this was about the movie series.
)
(Ow I thought this was about the movie series.
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
[quote name="Devy"]
[youtube]0k60OiMq5KA[/youtube][/quote]
i like it a very relaxing drinking music
[youtube]0k60OiMq5KA[/youtube][/quote]
i like it a very relaxing drinking music

- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
i didnt like it at very first, i listened to it a couple of times and went "eh, this is ok but i will hold out hope for another tomahawk album"
then i liked a couple of songs and listened to them regularly and then a couple more and eventually i went "oh wait, this whole album is amazing and i want the other 11 songs they recorded to be released please"
so i would say: disliking mondo cane is impossible. you either like it or you don't like it yet, but will eventually

then i liked a couple of songs and listened to them regularly and then a couple more and eventually i went "oh wait, this whole album is amazing and i want the other 11 songs they recorded to be released please"
so i would say: disliking mondo cane is impossible. you either like it or you don't like it yet, but will eventually
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
Mr. Patton is one of my all-time favorite musicians but this Mondo Cane thing is something that I wouldn't bother with.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
[quote name="Derek Waters"]you'd have to be some kind of savage, uncivilized animal
[/quote]

- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
there has gotta be a way to make them enjoy it!
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
they will not step forward i'm guessing. Although you know one is ryan.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
by this point i am incapable of being surprised at music rhino does or doesn't like
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
i bet ^_____^ was another
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
our lord and master stays at mikes on weekends, occasionally.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
[quote name="only pieces remain"]they will not step forward i'm guessing. Although you know one is ryan.[/quote]
Shadowalk was another
Shadowalk was another
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
haven't heard, but I enjoy other stuff by Patton
this is what I think of when I think of "Mondo Cane"

this is what I think of when I think of "Mondo Cane"





- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Mondo Cane = "World Dog"
[/quote]
What's Mike singing AOD?
What's Mike singing AOD?