last caress

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

last caress

Post by rhino »

[youtube]Giebe-uzPFg[/youtube]





:bang:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: last caress

Post by droidspawn »

not metallica
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: last caress

Post by PrismAndGate »

Misfits.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: last caress

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Fucking neither
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: last caress

Post by PrismAndGate »

[quote name="Nick"]Fucking neither[/quote] :shake:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: last caress

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Take that finger and everything misfits related and insert it in your anus sir
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: last caress

Post by PrismAndGate »

gladly
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: last caress

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Maybe you can help danzig clean up his motherfucking bricks :redneck:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: last caress

Post by PrismAndGate »

:lol:



but seriously, The Misfits are basically responsible for getting me interested in music when I was 13, so they will always be special to me.
Image
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: last caress

Post by shadowalk »

Never bothered with the original Misfits version and the Metallica version was kinda so-and-so for the I. Nothing special.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: last caress

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="PrismAndGate"]:lol:



but seriously, The Misfits are basically responsible for getting me interested in music when I was 13, so they will always be special to me.[/quote]



I could never make such a claim. But i respect your right to make it.
Image
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: last caress

Post by PrismAndGate »

[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="PrismAndGate"]:lol:



but seriously, The Misfits are basically responsible for getting me interested in music when I was 13, so they will always be special to me.[/quote]



I could never make such a claim. But i respect your right to make it.[/quote]Well, to clarify a little bit, I would say that The Misfits were what got me interested in playing music. As far as listening, I had pretty much been under the assumption from the age of 12 that Metallica was the only band worth a damn and that I would be spinning the first 4 discs until the day I died. I actually looked into The Misfits after I heard Metallica's version of Last Caress on Garage, Inc. (I actually stumbled onto Mercyful Fate in the same manner). Dusting off an old bass guitar and discovering that I could actually pick up the notes and play along to songs that weren't going 1000mph (Metallica) was just a really exhilarating feeling at the time.
Image
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: last caress

Post by zambon »

this song sucks ... but in hetfiled voice is listenable
Post Reply