any good new death/doom bands out there?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

any good new death/doom bands out there?

Post by rhino »

i want to hear some new death/doom win
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: any good new death/doom bands out there?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

did you ever bother checking out coffins?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: any good new death/doom bands out there?

Post by rhino »

coffins from japan? if so then yes i have some coffins downloaded on my computer now :santa:
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: any good new death/doom bands out there?

Post by vega »

coffins :xx:
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: any good new death/doom bands out there?

Post by Mesarthim »

you mean Funeral Doom or is Death Doom something different :huh:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: any good new death/doom bands out there?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]coffins from japan? if so then yes i have some coffins downloaded on my computer now :santa:[/quote]



:gay:



ive been thinning out my music collection so if i come across anything in the next hour or so i shall post it :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply