This album helped me to get into more extreme metal. Refuse / Resist, Territory and the New Model Army cover are all great but I haven;t listened to the rest of the album in ages.
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="meh."]this is the one that got me into them. good memories associated with this album [/quote][/quote][/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
As much as I try I just don't enjoy this album. Arise>>>>>>>
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]