Kyuss appreciation

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Kyuss appreciation

Post by neckred »

:thingy: :fonz: :jizz: :greenie:
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by rhino »

[youtube]KcY3UF6_IaM[/youtube]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by jawn galliano »

[youtube]-NHWF1cCRw0[/youtube]



:thingy::::::::::::::::::
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Appreciate! :greenie:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"][youtube]KcY3UF6_IaM[/youtube][/quote]





one of my favorite jams of all time
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by neckred »

I feel nothing, said I don't feel nothing and I won't feel nothin at all
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by agony bagony »

i appreciate kyuss
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by Hugo. »

The kyuss instrumentals are awash with win.
Image
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by SCUNT »

I've never checked this band out. Maybe I will, some day...
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by rhino »

[quote name="smelly"]I've never checked this band out. Maybe I will, some day...[/quote]





you will when you realize how stupid fruital dm is





























:redneck:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

That shit just ain't right smelly
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by SCUNT »

:santa:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by SCUNT »

so I just read that jorsh from QOTSA played in this band. After finding that out, I checked this band out. Pretty :xx::::::::::: jammin stuff.
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by agony bagony »

kyuss is a great big backyard party full of win
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by droidspawn »

:idea:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]kyuss is a great big backyard party full of win[/quote]



They live next door to a certain pool party
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
shubniggurath
Member
Posts: 313
Joined: 08 Dec 2010, 07:18
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by shubniggurath »

[quote name="smelly"]so I just read that jorsh from QOTSA played in this band. After finding that out, I checked this band out. Pretty :xx::::::::::: jammin stuff.[/quote]



Kyuss >>>>>>>>>>>>> QOTSA
Image

<!-- m -->http://www.hypgnostic.com<!-- m -->
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by agony bagony »

:shake:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Post by droidspawn »

i agree with mr slime.



except maybe kyuss >> qotsa
Post Reply