MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Pretty sure its out the 27th
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Hugo. »

Sounds very stripped back and hit-orientated so far.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

scott kelly :xx::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005 ... =dm_sp_alb<!-- m -->



30 second samples of every song. This thing needs to fucking leak :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:homework:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by agony bagony »

it will be out in 12 days at any rate. 12 days is a short period of time :xx:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Do want
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply