Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
[youtube]Uc42KlA4fpk[/youtube]
[youtube]xquBOa5AUcc[/youtube]
[youtube]GNZUnCv8Ti0[/youtube]
[youtube]n5u3z9DEIG0[/youtube]
album makes me feel like i'm 16 again. I miss this time tons.
[youtube]xquBOa5AUcc[/youtube]
[youtube]GNZUnCv8Ti0[/youtube]
[youtube]n5u3z9DEIG0[/youtube]
album makes me feel like i'm 16 again. I miss this time tons.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
Yeah, probably still my favourite album. I gave it a good listen a few days ago.
Where boys fear to tread xyu, and bodies are great tunes too.
Where boys fear to tread xyu, and bodies are great tunes too.

- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
I approve of this thread
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
[quote name="Nick"]I approve of this thread[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
if you do not then you are just fucking wrong
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
I bet gleeso says it
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
probably some sass about stewart lee being hotter than darcy 
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
to be fair she is lookin' pretty busted these days, if i'm remembering correctly 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
She kinda looks like a frog
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
well, it could be worse. they didn't show her teeth, which are surely a ravaged brownish wasteland by now
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
or just not there at all
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
holy fucking shit she is ugly
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
i could have done without seeing that
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
am i the only one that likes the song tonight, tonight?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
[quote name="rhino"]am i the only one that likes the song tonight, tonight?[/quote]
no, you are the only one who likes papa roach
no, you are the only one who likes papa roach
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
[quote name="only pieces remain"]i could have done without seeing that[/quote]
in fairness you brought it up
in fairness you brought it up
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
it's always the safest bet
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Nick"]I approve of this thread[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Nick"]I approve of this thread[/quote][/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
hey ninny do you like the band ghost?
[youtube]sAsOIObY54E[/youtube]
[youtube]sEcLj6aadqs[/youtube]
[youtube]0PakoE1eBps[/youtube]
[youtube]sAsOIObY54E[/youtube]
[youtube]sEcLj6aadqs[/youtube]
[youtube]0PakoE1eBps[/youtube]
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
[youtube]3bfVE6E2eaw[/youtube] :(
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
Sounds sweet
Is that the grim picture in your sig?
Looks very black metal
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Nick"]I approve of this thread[/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Nick"]I approve of this thread[/quote][/quote][/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
[quote name="Ninny"]Sounds sweet
Is that the grim picture in your sig?
Looks very black metal[/quote]
yep. they have a very 70's sound. one of the better new bands out now days
yep. they have a very 70's sound. one of the better new bands out now days

