what do you think of the new will haven?
[youtube]pEo1Ne5D0g8[/youtube]
[youtube]w2WqFvJaV7g[/youtube]
hey nick
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: hey nick
I didn't know it existed 
I'll check it out after I finish this paranaut album
I'll check it out after I finish this paranaut album
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey nick
I remember you liking them a few years back when the hierophant came out so i just figured. Grady is back
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey nick
will haven have some cools songs, i will check this out 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation