oh neat
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: oh neat
That was kind of neat, but I expected it to be cooler and longer.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: oh neat
i thought this was going to be another cloudkicker thread.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: oh neat
[youtube]zSVjKcVTaio[/youtube]

- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: oh neat
[quote name=";,,;"]That was kind of neat, but I expected it to be cooler and longer.[/quote]
i feel like this pretty much sums up the first world's attitude toward life in the year 2011
i feel like this pretty much sums up the first world's attitude toward life in the year 2011
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: oh neat
[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]
[quote name=";,,;"]That was kind of neat, but I expected it to be cooler and longer.[/quote]
i feel like this pretty much sums up the first world's attitude toward life in the year 2011[/quote]
I concur.
[quote name=";,,;"]That was kind of neat, but I expected it to be cooler and longer.[/quote]
i feel like this pretty much sums up the first world's attitude toward life in the year 2011[/quote]
I concur.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: oh neat
[youtube]XX3tM-W_2TQ[/youtube]