hey it's december!

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

hey it's december!

Post by jawn galliano »

[youtube]ROa9XW6knXs[/youtube]



:gay:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey it's december!

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]oRBiuEIYfeM[/youtube]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: hey it's december!

Post by jawn galliano »

[youtube]XVUQxdn-MoQ[/youtube]



:xx:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: hey it's december!

Post by shadowalk »

[youtube]6exsatE-DUk[/youtube]

:idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey it's december!

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]_hfVap1el_I[/youtube]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: hey it's december!

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]W7Jr0eDGOuc[/youtube]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: hey it's december!

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]Aiz3-4kKLmA[/youtube]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey it's december!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"][youtube]W7Jr0eDGOuc[/youtube][/quote]



Fucking yes :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: hey it's december!

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"][youtube]ROa9XW6knXs[/youtube]



:gay:[/quote]



this album is most :idea:[/quote]



it's definitely my favorite from them. other katatonia albums can get lost :judge:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey it's december!

Post by rhino »

[quote name="only pieces remain"][youtube]_hfVap1el_I[/youtube][/quote]





:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:
Post Reply