rising force - Yngwie Malmsteen

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

rising force - Yngwie Malmsteen

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]paHugvyOZZ4[/youtube]





appreciation :idea: :bang:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: rising force - Yngwie Malmsteen

Post by Haunty »

I can appreciate for a few minutes, and then I'm like "ok dude, do something else." I can appreciate when I don't have to listen to more than one song in a row.











Also, his fills are soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad :vomit:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Post Reply