I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Post by zambon »

ULCERATE :jizz:



May 18, 2012 — Philadelphia, PA — Kung Fu Necktie

May 19, 2012 — Brooklyn, NY — Public Assembly

May 20, 2012 — Boston, MA — TBA

May 22, 2012 — Quebec City, QC — L’Agitée

May 23, 2012 — Montreal, QC — Katacombes

May 24, 2012 — Toronto, ON — Hard Luck

May 25, 2012 — Rochester, NY — Bug Jar

May 27, 2012 — Baltimore, MD — The Sonar (Maryland Deathfest)
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Post by rhino »

tombs are one of the best bands around today
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Post by zambon »

for sure :idea:



path of totality is my fav record from 2011 :xx:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="zambon"]May 20, 2012 — Boston, MA — TBA[/quote]



:bulb:::::::::::::::::::::::
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Post by Holocaust »

I would prefer if Ulcerate came at least a little closer to incest adventure park than fucking MDF :waa:
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Post by Hugo. »

But MDF is awesome :xx:
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Post by Mesarthim »

northeast only tours :frown:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: I prefer this tour: ULCERATE/TOMBS

Post by zambon »

[quote name="Lumbergh"]northeast only tours :frown:[/quote]



its a shame since they are coming from fuckin new zeland just to play this amount os shows :frown:
Post Reply