MEHSHUGGAH, DECAPITATED, BARONESS Tour Dates Announced
Swedish masters of the extreme MEHSHUGGAH will be taking their sonic arsenal on the road and detonating sound systems in cities across the U.S. and Canada on "The Ophidian Trek", which launches on April 29 in Houston. Direct support for all 19 shows will come from BARONESS; opening each night will be special guests and Nuclear Blast labelmates DECAPITATED from Poland.
States MEHSHUGGAH drummer Tomas Haake: "We're really stoked to be coming back again!! A new album and two really awesome bands to join us on our trek across the U.S. and Canada!! There's one word that comes to mind: Sweeeet!!"
DECAPITATED guitarist/founding member Vogg adds: "FUCK YEAH! DECAPITATED with MEHSHUGGAH! We're so proud and happy to be part of this amazing tour! It will be a huge honor to share one stage with such a great fuckin' band! Cannot wait!"
"The Ophidian Trek" dates:
Apr. 29 - House of Blues - Houston, TX
Apr. 30 - House of Blues - Dallas, TX
May 01 - Emo’s - Austin, TX
May 03 - Marquee Theatre - Tempe, AZ
May 04 - House of Blues - Anaheim, CA
May 05 - House of Blues - Hollywood, CA
May 06 - The Fillmore - San Francisco, CA
May 08 - Commodore Ballroom - Vancouver, B.C., Canada
May 09 - Showbox Sodo - Seattle, WA
May 11 - Odgen Theatre - Denver, CO
May 13 - First Avenue - Minneapolis, MN
May 15 - House of Blues - the official city of the chicago cubs, IL
May 16 - St. Andrews Hall - Detroit, MI
May 17 - Sound Academy - Toronto, ON, Canada
May 18 - Theatre of the Living Arts - Philadelphia, PA
May 19 - Palladium - Worcester, MA
May 20 - Olympia de Montreal - Montreal, QC, Canada
May 22 - The Fillmore - Silver Springs, MD
May 23 - Terminal 5 – New York, NY
MEHSHUGGAH, DECAPITATED, BARONESS Tour Dates Announced
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: MEHSHUGGAH, DECAPITATED, BARONESS Tour Dates Announced
closest to the I is 5 hours 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: MEHSHUGGAH, DECAPITATED, BARONESS Tour Dates Announced
Directions to Silver Spring, MD
624 mi – about 10 hours 23 mins
Athens, GA
1. Head north on S Finley St toward W Broad St
go 187 ft
total 187 ft
2. Take the 1st right onto W Broad St
About 3 mins
go 0.9 mi
total 1.0 mi
3. Turn left onto Dr Martin Luther King Pkwy
About 2 mins
go 0.8 mi
total 1.7 mi
4. Continue onto Dr Martin Luther King Jr Pkwy
About 1 min
go 0.8 mi
total 2.5 mi
5. Continue onto GA-15 N/US-441 N/Commerce Rd
Continue to follow GA-15 N/US-441 N
About 26 mins
go 21.2 mi
total 23.8 mi
6. Slight right to merge onto I-85 N
Passing through South Carolina
Entering North Carolina
About 2 hours 40 mins
go 166 mi
total 190 mi
7. Take exit 30 toward I-485 S/I-77 S/Pineville
go 0.4 mi
total 190 mi
8. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Interstate 485 Inner N and merge onto Interstate 485 Inner
About 11 mins
go 11.7 mi
total 202 mi
9. Take exit 23B to merge onto I-77 N toward Statesville
Entering Virginia
About 1 hour 53 mins
go 119 mi
total 321 mi
10. Take exit 32 to merge onto I-81 N/US-11 N toward Roanoke
Continue to follow I-81 N
About 3 hours 33 mins
go 218 mi
total 539 mi
11. Take exit 300 to merge onto I-66 E toward Front Royal/Washington
About 1 hour 5 mins
go 64.6 mi
total 604 mi
12. Take exit 64B for I-495 N
About 1 min
go 0.4 mi
total 604 mi
13. Merge onto I-495
Entering Maryland
About 22 mins
go 18.0 mi
total 622 mi
14. Take exit 30B to merge onto US-29 S/Colesville Rd/Columbia Pike toward Silver Spring
Continue to follow US-29 S/Colesville Rd
About 2 mins
go 1.5 mi
total 624 mi
15. Turn left onto Fenton St
About 2 mins
go 0.6 mi
total 624 mi
16. Turn right onto Sligo Ave
go 0.1 mi
total 624 mi
17. Take the 1st right onto Mayor Ln
go 151 ft
total 624 mi
Silver Spring, MD
--
10.5 hours to the closest show is some bully shit
624 mi – about 10 hours 23 mins
Athens, GA
1. Head north on S Finley St toward W Broad St
go 187 ft
total 187 ft
2. Take the 1st right onto W Broad St
About 3 mins
go 0.9 mi
total 1.0 mi
3. Turn left onto Dr Martin Luther King Pkwy
About 2 mins
go 0.8 mi
total 1.7 mi
4. Continue onto Dr Martin Luther King Jr Pkwy
About 1 min
go 0.8 mi
total 2.5 mi
5. Continue onto GA-15 N/US-441 N/Commerce Rd
Continue to follow GA-15 N/US-441 N
About 26 mins
go 21.2 mi
total 23.8 mi
6. Slight right to merge onto I-85 N
Passing through South Carolina
Entering North Carolina
About 2 hours 40 mins
go 166 mi
total 190 mi
7. Take exit 30 toward I-485 S/I-77 S/Pineville
go 0.4 mi
total 190 mi
8. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Interstate 485 Inner N and merge onto Interstate 485 Inner
About 11 mins
go 11.7 mi
total 202 mi
9. Take exit 23B to merge onto I-77 N toward Statesville
Entering Virginia
About 1 hour 53 mins
go 119 mi
total 321 mi
10. Take exit 32 to merge onto I-81 N/US-11 N toward Roanoke
Continue to follow I-81 N
About 3 hours 33 mins
go 218 mi
total 539 mi
11. Take exit 300 to merge onto I-66 E toward Front Royal/Washington
About 1 hour 5 mins
go 64.6 mi
total 604 mi
12. Take exit 64B for I-495 N
About 1 min
go 0.4 mi
total 604 mi
13. Merge onto I-495
Entering Maryland
About 22 mins
go 18.0 mi
total 622 mi
14. Take exit 30B to merge onto US-29 S/Colesville Rd/Columbia Pike toward Silver Spring
Continue to follow US-29 S/Colesville Rd
About 2 mins
go 1.5 mi
total 624 mi
15. Turn left onto Fenton St
About 2 mins
go 0.6 mi
total 624 mi
16. Turn right onto Sligo Ave
go 0.1 mi
total 624 mi
17. Take the 1st right onto Mayor Ln
go 151 ft
total 624 mi
Silver Spring, MD
--
10.5 hours to the closest show is some bully shit
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
Re: MEHSHUGGAH, DECAPITATED, BARONESS Tour Dates Announced
"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm" I might go to this, Silver Springs, MD is like an hour and a little bit away



