Hey, you know who's better than you?
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Hey, you know who's better than you?
David Byrne, that's who.
[youtube]I1wg1DNHbNU[/youtube]
:bigsuit:::::::::::::::
[youtube]I1wg1DNHbNU[/youtube]
:bigsuit:::::::::::::::
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?
[youtube]yX6FsTIq6ls[/youtube]
aw shit son
aw shit son
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?
[youtube]AWtCittJyr0[/youtube]
This is the best music video ever. I refuse to believe that anyone can argue that fact
This is the best music video ever. I refuse to believe that anyone can argue that fact
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?
Check out the Byrne lad's moves at 1:20. LITERALLY the most electrifying moves in sports entertainment.
[youtube]KsksSWOxq2Y[/youtube]
[youtube]KsksSWOxq2Y[/youtube]

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?
I wish NDMG was still around so he could see me make the following comment:
David Byrne is the greatest frontman to have ever lived. That video just confirmed it.
David Byrne is the greatest frontman to have ever lived. That video just confirmed it.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?
I'd pay good money to see Karl do the dance that Herr Hugo pointed out in that video.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?
He needs to do it during the end of Black Seeds of Vengeance 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?
I hate to say this, being as I brought it up and all, but I can't stop laughing at that image of that in my head 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?
While Karl's doing that dance, Dallas can be wearing a giant suit 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?
[quote name="Skinoperable"]it would bring in a whole new breed of nile fans![/quote]
THEYRE BREEDING?
THEYRE BREEDING?

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland