forgive me father, for i have sinned
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
forgive me father, for i have sinned
[youtube]QMoymZgHRew[/youtube]

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned
hard to believe the shocking album known as load is about 17 years old 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned
I thought this was gonna be carnage in the temple of the damned 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned
[youtube]JOr7sGUQLuQ[/youtube]
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned
[quote name="rhino"]hard to believe the shocking album known as load is about 17 years old
[/quote]
I remember when it came out, people really liked it (or more like people were pretending to like it). They only started to 'hate' it around a month or two after purchasing said.
I remember when it came out, people really liked it (or more like people were pretending to like it). They only started to 'hate' it around a month or two after purchasing said.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned
[quote name="Hugo"]I knew it was Thorn Within
[/quote]
me too
also this is the most boring song on load
me too
also this is the most boring song on load
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned
that clearly goes to hero of the day, but that is still a goodun
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned
hero of the day is the worst song on load but not the most boring one. thorn within is good for naptime inducement 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned
that slick riff says otherwise 

- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned
the one during the choruses 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="rhino"]hard to believe the shocking album known as load is about 17 years old
[/quote]
I remember when it came out, people really liked it (or more like people were pretending to like it). They only started to 'hate' it around a month or two after purchasing said.
[/quote]
Aside from a couple of songs I don't cringe toward, I hated it as soon as I heard it.
[quote name="rhino"]hard to believe the shocking album known as load is about 17 years old
I remember when it came out, people really liked it (or more like people were pretending to like it). They only started to 'hate' it around a month or two after purchasing said.
Aside from a couple of songs I don't cringe toward, I hated it as soon as I heard it.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned
you ever listen to beyond magnetic?
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned
beyond magnetic is neato
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned
[quote name="rhino"]the one during the choruses
[/quote]
LOL thats the one I fucking love. One of the best on Load.
LOL thats the one I fucking love. One of the best on Load.

- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: forgive me father, for i have sinned
i aint listened to beyond magnetic. my love love for metallica must be less undying than i thought :"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm":
