Clutch April 27th

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Clutch April 27th

Post by droidspawn »

:cool::::::::::::::::
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Clutch April 27th

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]148QRuJNSuk[/youtube]



in the back somewhere, was i
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Clutch April 27th

Post by agony bagony »

clutch comes to north dakota more often than they come to the georgia lands
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Clutch April 27th

Post by droidspawn »

yeah it'll be my third time seeing them since 2007. They are playing with hellyeah :oldryan:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Clutch April 27th

Post by agony bagony »

well if hellyeah is headlining you can just skip out all quiet like
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Clutch April 27th

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
Post Reply