Deftones - Minerva

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Deftones - Minerva

Post by beandorkio »

This is the first song that his literally stopped me in my tracks for ages. Epic, epic, epic.



[youtube]aRllOg1cCWQ[/youtube]
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Deftones - Minerva

Post by rhino »

beautiful song





this album is awesome on many levels, even though the band themselves say they dont care much for it. but it holds a special time in the life that was mine



[youtube]46EOGUO-OrU[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: Deftones - Minerva

Post by beandorkio »

Yeah, I hadn't listened to it before because apparently it's their 'crap' album. My arse it is. Getting shortly.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Deftones - Minerva

Post by deckard »

this is my favourite or second favourite deftones album.



i do not care for the latest two so much
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Deftones - Minerva

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]bloody cape :xx:[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Deftones - Minerva

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]Ye-frzA7N0E[/youtube]
Post Reply