the best song on the best album called california

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

the best song on the best album called california

Post by agony bagony »

vote
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by agony bagony »

that song is about a city in california but also about other things. and it is not on an album called california. your comment is therefore invalid
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by Devy »

Ars Moriendi gets the nod from my face.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by Boss Primigenius »

[quote name="Devy"]Ars Moriendi gets the nod from my face.[/quote]
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by Boss Primigenius »

Now I want to listen to this record in the car when I go home in an hour, but I don't have it on my phone :shakefist:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by Devy »

I put it on as soon as I was done voting. I expect that'll happen with everyone else too :redneck:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by droidspawn »

Golem II but robots a close second.





[quote name="Devy"]I put it on as soon as I was done voting. I expect that'll happen with everyone else too :redneck:[/quote]



I can't as I just got to work :frown:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by agony bagony »

golem II? really?
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by droidspawn »

:fonz:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by jawn galliano »

This one is tough :homework: I think I'd go with none of them knew they were robots. Which also deserves a spot in the ass-shakin' thread :idea:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by Devy »

Votes without posts :frown:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by agony bagony »

one day you'll be sitting at the big kids' table with the rest of us
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by jawn galliano »

also, golem really is a bizarre choice. that one and retrovertigo are the only tracks on the album that i can immediately say 'no, this is definitely not my favorite song on this album'.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by agony bagony »

*yourselves
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Derek Waters?"]also, golem really is a bizarre choice. that one and retrovertigo are the only tracks on the album that i can immediately say 'no, this is definitely not my favorite song on this album'.[/quote]



retrovertigo i could see maybe. (but it's a big maybe.) golem and the holy filament are the "eh" ones for me
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by droidspawn »

GOLEM II IS MY FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Friendroid"]
[quote name="ham slice"]*yourselves[/quote]



*yourself



Singular.

To the point of actually speaking on behalf of the rest of the users.[/quote]



i'm not the only one sitting at my table but you are the only one at yours
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by zim »

i'm going to go with :oldryan: and :shake:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by agony bagony »

what'd you vote zim
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Beer [Bot]":3odguk5v]GOLEM II IS MY FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME[/quote]



:shock:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by droidspawn »

dusty and stormy need to lay off a okahoma slamma, I likes what I likes yo
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by agony bagony »

i'm just surprised i aint say nothin
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by droidspawn »

it was one of the first bungle songs i heard so it holds a special place in mein <3 :gay:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by agony bagony »

:santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by agony bagony »

ok now this is just silliness
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by agony bagony »

well i think we can all agree that the holy filament is not the best song on california
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by agony bagony »

it's the only one i regularly skip :idea:



vanity fair on the other hand is neat stuffs
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by jawn galliano »

golem is hardly booty-shakin' music, at least compared to none of them knew they were robots. :judge:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by Devy »

If you can't shake your booty to Ars Moriendi then you'd better have a fucking doctor's note :evil:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by zim »

[quote name="ham slice"]what'd you vote zim[/quote]



I don't know what this thread is about :krinor:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by agony bagony »

:redneck:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Post by droidspawn »

fucking a ray
Post Reply