fav slayer songs
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: fav slayer songs
[youtube]hit0vxahC50[/youtube]
[youtube]ZmTcgTLy_Ns[/youtube]
[youtube]hzBTHFaA4HQ[/youtube]
[youtube]8CoGDjtBtVE[/youtube]
[youtube]C-uOj_syDoE[/youtube]
First five songs of theirs that came off mein mind. I really don't have a specific favorite Slayer song as I practically am a fan of almost all of their songs, especially all up until Diabolus. But for good measure, I'll of course include.
[youtube]zgJ5wKJds-Q[/youtube]

[youtube]ZmTcgTLy_Ns[/youtube]
[youtube]hzBTHFaA4HQ[/youtube]
[youtube]8CoGDjtBtVE[/youtube]
[youtube]C-uOj_syDoE[/youtube]
First five songs of theirs that came off mein mind. I really don't have a specific favorite Slayer song as I practically am a fan of almost all of their songs, especially all up until Diabolus. But for good measure, I'll of course include.
[youtube]zgJ5wKJds-Q[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: fav slayer songs
EVIL HAS NO BOUNDARIES
HELL AWAITS
HELL AWAITS

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- Sarcofago
- Member
- Posts: 493
- Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 02:33
- Location: Haarlem, Holland
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: fav slayer songs
[youtube]ZTO1s_ARrBk[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: fav slayer songs
pAyBaCk
- Sarcofago
- Member
- Posts: 493
- Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 02:33
- Location: Haarlem, Holland
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain




