Hey Ryan, Lummy, maybe jorsh but not Skinner, Fu and many oth

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Hey Ryan, Lummy, maybe jorsh but not Skinner, Fu and many oth

Post by Ninny »

I saw this at the record shop yesterday, might be interesting :interessant:

Image

[youtube]manW5v-AR7U[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Hey Ryan, Lummy, maybe jorsh but not Skinner, Fu and many oth

Post by rhino »

i give this the bore ring
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Hey Ryan, Lummy, maybe jorsh but not Skinner, Fu and many oth

Post by agony bagony »

had me until the vocals
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Hey Ryan, Lummy, maybe jorsh but not Skinner, Fu and many oth

Post by droidspawn »

I like this but I have to be in the mood to listen :santa:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Hey Ryan, Lummy, maybe jorsh but not Skinner, Fu and many oth

Post by Mesarthim »

didn't really like the vocals at first but they kind of grew on me. groovy tune.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply