the 24 june I will se BLS and OZZY

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

the 24 june I will se BLS and OZZY

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]oYZh9yQu1fo[/youtube]



will be a GREAT SUNDAY :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:



in the name of darkness and in the name of Ozzy



HAIL AOD HAIL OZZY
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the 24 june I will se BLS and OZZY

Post by agony bagony »

for your sake i wish it was 1992 instead of 2012. have a good show though
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: the 24 june I will se BLS and OZZY

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

thanks dusto :xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the 24 june I will se BLS and OZZY

Post by rhino »

COME OOOONNNN!!!!! IIIII CAAANNTTT FUCKING HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!



*sings to backing track*





COME OOOONNNN!!!!! IIIII CAAANNTTT FUCKING HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: the 24 june I will se BLS and OZZY

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I will shout for ozzy till losing my voice, is a promise :xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: the 24 june I will se BLS and OZZY

Post by jawn galliano »

i hope you have a good time



but i don't think i could put myself through seeing ozzy in 2012 :oldryan:
Post Reply