So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.

Post by shadowalk »

Just bought ein ticket yesterday. It cost me around the equivalent of USD $109 :oldryan: but it's gonna be worth it! :xx: :greenie:



Finally they're bringing the good bands here in the savagelands. :bang:
User avatar
Sarcofago
Member
Posts: 493
Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 02:33
Location: Haarlem, Holland

Re: So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.

Post by Sarcofago »

:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.

Post by jawn galliano »

i saw them open for slayer two years ago



they suck, don't get your hopes up
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.

Post by zim »

i saw them on gigantour a few years ago



they were great, you're gonna have a good time
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 6176
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector

Re: So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.

Post by Paste Human »

I would like to see them live because for me they were a major gateway band into awesome metal 12 or 13 years ago.



But I have to admit that I have a big problem with their focus on Christianity, and I'm also not a fan of Chris Broderick. He's too perfect. For live guitar I want something that's professional but also a bit creative and spontaneous. Trey used to be very good at this.
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.

Post by jawn galliano »

alright in all seriousness



i really don't like megadeth but i'll admit they were pretty fun when i saw them. they played some older album in its entirety i'm pretty sure, which was the overall theme for the tour.



with that said, there's no way i'd pay anything remotely close to $100 to see them :redneck:
Post Reply