Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]5JRAhp2emIE[/youtube]

[youtube]38YV-DYwsT0[/youtube]

[youtube]kjfNWgieNLI[/youtube]

[youtube]zMLQJ6FLivU[/youtube]

[youtube]47kcWvvF5jo[/youtube]

[youtube]AxcaIKMAJ3Y[/youtube]





I think we are clear, no?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Post by droidspawn »

because I am drunk and the only person that would vote for goatwhore would be ryan and even i don't think he's that silly.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Post by droidspawn »

I was such a fanboy in front of ben when i seen them in 2005. I asked him what size i was for sg shirt size and asked him if he knew who ruben rosas from devourment was :huh: :frown:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Post by droidspawn »

he said he did. who knows if he was giving me shit or not :shrug:



I was explaining my favorite vocalists at the time which included him and ruben. funnily enough, still do.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Post by droidspawn »

my guess is the people who heard butcher the weak first. even still, after hearing mtd or even 138 wayne and ruben >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mike
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Post by droidspawn »

mike likes him some corpsegrinder imitation *stands and puts one hand on a leg bent halfway and doesn't move* except george windmills *tree trunk neck*





Devourment has been recording with rutan in mana studios for the last week :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Post by droidspawn »

I will keep the ears open but i won't expect greatness until ruben is back behind the mic full-time.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Post by rhino »

i pick goatwhore because of funeral dirge for the rotting sun, just one of my favorite cds of all time :fuckoff:



[youtube]6qO9IHS1ciQ[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Did you mean sewn mouth secrets?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]i pick goatwhore because of funeral dirge for the rotting sun, just one of my favorite cds of all time :fuckoff:



[youtube]6qO9IHS1ciQ[/youtube][/quote]



I should have figured :redneck: :shakefist:
Post Reply