[youtube]gU8VXkEalOs[/youtube]
hey eric
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey eric
he still loves the gay shit
[youtube]z6nIHFCcto8[/youtube]
[youtube]z6nIHFCcto8[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey eric
first cold was the best 
- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
Re: hey eric
Yup, yup. Still love the gay shit. I didn't listen to the new Co.ld record yet, but jorsh tells me the only good song on it is below:
[youtube]L4he-avYik0[/youtube]
What say you, brother?
[youtube]L4he-avYik0[/youtube]
What say you, brother?

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey eric
yep. i still remember getting a burnt copy of it in first period art class from this one duder that wanted to start a band with me. Those were the days 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey eric
yeah, its true. i was really looking forward to it then after that song its just boring shit with no energy, not very many hooks either so its just forgettable 
- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
Re: hey eric
Did jorsh tell you about the new Staind album? I actually really enjoy it. Don't know if that's up your alley, but I'd definitely give it a spin if I were ye.

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey eric
its ok, i didnt buy it or anything, definitly better than anything since break the cycle 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey eric
i bet the next one goes back to back to the nickelback style
- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey eric
his country stuff is atrocious
hey eric, what do you think of the industrialist?
hey eric, what do you think of the industrialist?
- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
Re: hey eric
Love it. Recharger and God Eater are my favorites. I'm guessing based on your signature you thought it was the worst thing since Transgression 

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey eric
to be honest, i'd say its my third fav ff now, after demanu and obsolete of course
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey eric
after not liking it much initially, then really digging it, i've kind of soured on it again if that's possible.
I think it's just that fear factory are starting to bore me more and more actually.
I think it's just that fear factory are starting to bore me more and more actually.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey eric
mario and luigi:
[youtube]QGrdXYCz2jE[/youtube]
[youtube]3EhPIh0-IME[/youtube]

[youtube]QGrdXYCz2jE[/youtube]
[youtube]3EhPIh0-IME[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey eric
i need to download some dry kill logic 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey eric
they were seen live in 01 with puya, kittie and primer 55
they aren't too bad live either.
- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey eric
*seen live with static-x, morbid angel, slayer and 'tera*
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey eric
skrape was cool
just downloaded 3 dry kill logic albums
just downloaded 3 dry kill logic albums
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey eric
downloading skrape now 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey eric
the first you got "darker side of nonsense" was their more nu-metalish album. The rest are metalcore. assfault
[youtube]h_em13UCKr0[/youtube]
[youtube]h_em13UCKr0[/youtube]
- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
Re: hey eric
[quote name="jorsh"]*seen live with static-x, morbid angel, slayer and 'tera*[/quote]

I heard a couple of songs from the new Spineshank album, wasn't impressed. I'll eventually get to the rest.
I heard a couple of songs from the new Spineshank album, wasn't impressed. I'll eventually get to the rest.

- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey eric
not on youtube, strange, click the link
<!-- m -->http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9sjp_ ... here_music<!-- m -->
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey eric
i vaguely remember them
- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey eric
[quote name="jorsh"]
[youtube]QGrdXYCz2jE[/youtube]
[/quote]
really digging dry kill now, ecspecially this song
[youtube]QGrdXYCz2jE[/youtube]
really digging dry kill now, ecspecially this song
- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
Re: hey eric
great song ^^^
i've only seen them play in a rehearsal setting, as they're from my area and practice locally. decent band, though.
i've only seen them play in a rehearsal setting, as they're from my area and practice locally. decent band, though.
