ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
Okay lets POLL
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
what is this about?

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
This poll is about Behemoth. Get with the program. 
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
Demigod. ZKC is a great album as well.
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
[quote name="Aaron"]zkc
[/quote]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
[quote name="TAM TAM"]
[quote name="Aaron"]zkc
[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Aaron"]zkc
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
[quote name="Pentelesh"]ZKC by many miles![/quote]
- djonni greazo
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2752
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
- Location: NWO
- Contact:
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Pentelesh"]ZKC by many miles![/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Pentelesh"]ZKC by many miles![/quote][/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
Now this is interesting. My interest in Behemoth is pretty minimal, but I thought Demigod was a good album. I may have to investigate Zos Kia Cultus if it's as good as you bitches are implying.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
ZKC has way too many iconic tracks to be outshone by demigod.
Heavier production would be nice, but oh well.
Heavier production would be nice, but oh well.

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
It finished downloading as I was typing this very message. I shall listen to it a bit later and see what all the fuss is about.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
The guest solo on "Xul" makes my pants region turgid with excitement.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
I actually found that solo to be the weakest part of the song 
Yeah, it fits in quite well, but after everything that's come before it and the promise of a KARL SANDERS(!!!!) guest solo, I was left saying ".....Oh."
Yeah, it fits in quite well, but after everything that's come before it and the promise of a KARL SANDERS(!!!!) guest solo, I was left saying ".....Oh."
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
- Contact:
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
I went with Demigod for fun 
It's been many moons since I've listened to Behemoth, but I enjoyed both of these albums a great deal.
It's been many moons since I've listened to Behemoth, but I enjoyed both of these albums a great deal.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore
[/quote]
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
[quote name="Devy"]I actually found that solo to be the weakest part of the song 
Yeah, it fits in quite well, but after everything that's come before it and the promise of a KARL SANDERS(!!!!) guest solo, I was left saying ".....Oh."[/quote]
I felt exactly the same way with Erik Rutan's guest solo on "Unnatural" from Evisceration Plague. "This is it?!"
Yeah, it fits in quite well, but after everything that's come before it and the promise of a KARL SANDERS(!!!!) guest solo, I was left saying ".....Oh."[/quote]
I felt exactly the same way with Erik Rutan's guest solo on "Unnatural" from Evisceration Plague. "This is it?!"
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
Zos Kia Cultus is total Morbid Angel-7-string-worship 
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
Demigod for me.. its my fave Behemoth album.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]
[quote name="Devy"]I actually found that solo to be the weakest part of the song
Yeah, it fits in quite well, but after everything that's come before it and the promise of a KARL SANDERS(!!!!) guest solo, I was left saying ".....Oh."[/quote]
I felt exactly the same way with Erik Rutan's guest solo on "Unnatural" from Evisceration Plague. "This is it?!"[/quote]
Nothing beats his guest solo on Morbid Angel's "God of our own Divinity"... that's no solo! it's just some random wankery that sounds like crap!
His solo on Xul is much better!
[quote name="Devy"]I actually found that solo to be the weakest part of the song
Yeah, it fits in quite well, but after everything that's come before it and the promise of a KARL SANDERS(!!!!) guest solo, I was left saying ".....Oh."[/quote]
I felt exactly the same way with Erik Rutan's guest solo on "Unnatural" from Evisceration Plague. "This is it?!"[/quote]
Nothing beats his guest solo on Morbid Angel's "God of our own Divinity"... that's no solo! it's just some random wankery that sounds like crap!
His solo on Xul is much better!
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]
[quote name="Devy"]I actually found that solo to be the weakest part of the song
Yeah, it fits in quite well, but after everything that's come before it and the promise of a KARL SANDERS(!!!!) guest solo, I was left saying ".....Oh."[/quote]
I felt exactly the same way with Erik Rutan's guest solo on "Unnatural" from Evisceration Plague. "This is it?!"[/quote]
Nothing beats his guest solo on Morbid Angel's "God of our own Divinity"... that's no solo! it's just some random wankery that sounds like crap!
His solo on Xul is much better![/quote]
Haha, I totally agree. And then you gotta love Trey's liner notes in the booklett "Lava riff master THOTH summoner hug to Karl Sanders for contributing the 9th solo to complete the sacred circle"
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]
[quote name="Devy"]I actually found that solo to be the weakest part of the song
Yeah, it fits in quite well, but after everything that's come before it and the promise of a KARL SANDERS(!!!!) guest solo, I was left saying ".....Oh."[/quote]
I felt exactly the same way with Erik Rutan's guest solo on "Unnatural" from Evisceration Plague. "This is it?!"[/quote]
Nothing beats his guest solo on Morbid Angel's "God of our own Divinity"... that's no solo! it's just some random wankery that sounds like crap!
His solo on Xul is much better![/quote]
Haha, I totally agree. And then you gotta love Trey's liner notes in the booklett "Lava riff master THOTH summoner hug to Karl Sanders for contributing the 9th solo to complete the sacred circle"
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]
[quote name="Devy"]I actually found that solo to be the weakest part of the song
Yeah, it fits in quite well, but after everything that's come before it and the promise of a KARL SANDERS(!!!!) guest solo, I was left saying ".....Oh."[/quote]
I felt exactly the same way with Erik Rutan's guest solo on "Unnatural" from Evisceration Plague. "This is it?!"[/quote]
Nothing beats his guest solo on Morbid Angel's "God of our own Divinity"... that's no solo! it's just some random wankery that sounds like crap!
His solo on Xul is much better![/quote]
Haha, I totally agree. And then you gotta love Trey's liner notes in the booklett "Lava riff master THOTH summoner hug to Karl Sanders for contributing the 9th solo to complete the sacred circle"[/quote]
indeed! fucking weird
[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]
[quote name="Devy"]I actually found that solo to be the weakest part of the song
Yeah, it fits in quite well, but after everything that's come before it and the promise of a KARL SANDERS(!!!!) guest solo, I was left saying ".....Oh."[/quote]
I felt exactly the same way with Erik Rutan's guest solo on "Unnatural" from Evisceration Plague. "This is it?!"[/quote]
Nothing beats his guest solo on Morbid Angel's "God of our own Divinity"... that's no solo! it's just some random wankery that sounds like crap!
His solo on Xul is much better![/quote]
Haha, I totally agree. And then you gotta love Trey's liner notes in the booklett "Lava riff master THOTH summoner hug to Karl Sanders for contributing the 9th solo to complete the sacred circle"[/quote]
indeed! fucking weird
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]No sympathy for fools and as above so below are lots of fun.[/quote]

- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]The guest solo on "Xul" makes my pants region turgid with excitement.[/quote]
Me too. In fact, that song is really the only one on Demigod I repeatedly go back to. I've never liked Karl Sanders for his 4nps wankery. He does best with climactic shit like on To Dream of Ur. I think they also zazzed that solo up with the little harmony part.
Either way, that solo is certainly more memorable than any Nergal recorded for that album.
Me too. In fact, that song is really the only one on Demigod I repeatedly go back to. I've never liked Karl Sanders for his 4nps wankery. He does best with climactic shit like on To Dream of Ur. I think they also zazzed that solo up with the little harmony part.
Either way, that solo is certainly more memorable than any Nergal recorded for that album.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
- Contact:
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
Towards Babylon became my favorite song after a few listens. It was the energy that grabbed me.
But on the topic of memorable solos that outperform KS: Towards Babylon, Conquer All, Slaves Shall Serve and Sculpting the Throne Ov Seth come to mind immediately.
But on the topic of memorable solos that outperform KS: Towards Babylon, Conquer All, Slaves Shall Serve and Sculpting the Throne Ov Seth come to mind immediately.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore
[/quote]
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
Anyway, Typhonian Soul Zodiac>>>>>>>Demigod as a whole

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- xpocalypse
- Member
- Posts: 271
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 03:44
- Location: Poland
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
[quote name="Maze"]Zos Kia Cultus is total Morbid Angel-7-string-worship
[/quote]
yes, very well made though
Behemoth was heavily influenced by GTA in the Zos Kia period, still they managed to compose something interesting out of that
yes, very well made though
Behemoth was heavily influenced by GTA in the Zos Kia period, still they managed to compose something interesting out of that
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill
"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
[quote name="xpocalypse"]
[quote name="Maze"]Zos Kia Cultus is total Morbid Angel-7-string-worship
[/quote]
yes, very well made though
Behemoth was heavily influenced by GTA in the Zos Kia period, still they managed to compose something interesting out of that[/quote]
Of course. They're doing their own thing out of it wich turns out very well.
[quote name="Maze"]Zos Kia Cultus is total Morbid Angel-7-string-worship
yes, very well made though
Behemoth was heavily influenced by GTA in the Zos Kia period, still they managed to compose something interesting out of that[/quote]
Of course. They're doing their own thing out of it wich turns out very well.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: ZOS KIA CULTUS vs DEMIGOD
Behemoth is pretty kickass. I hate that some people consider them sellouts after they started to incorporate more death metal into their music.
