Inquisition live @ Throne Fest 2011

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Inquisition live @ Throne Fest 2011

Post by ^_____________^ »

[youtube]ertzLDEVLQE[/youtube]



This is incredible, I knew this band was a 2-piece but I assumed they had live members. My respect for this band has doubled. :grimsanta:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Inquisition live @ Throne Fest 2011

Post by Mesarthim »

never listened to them before but I like what i've just heard. post some of their stuff in the fs :grimsanta:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Inquisition live @ Throne Fest 2011

Post by ^_____________^ »

Done, good sir. :grimsanta:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Inquisition live @ Throne Fest 2011

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]never listened to them before but I like what i've just heard. post some of their stuff in the fs :grimsanta:[/quote]





this, although i've heard some songs before. dont know why i havent checked them out more





this song here is killer



[youtube]fV3Hc0W38vg[/youtube]
Post Reply