and the award for the best music video of 2011

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by rhino »

User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by rhino »

:evil:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by ^_____________^ »

Well, i wasn't expecting that to be awesome at all, but it was.



However, Nunslaughter have the best video of the year and all time.



[youtube]c_T2DNUgB_0[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by droidspawn »

:thingy:





murder the mountains is my jam. shit rules hard.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

It needs a few more spins for the I
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="rhino"]goes to



<!-- m -->http://www.monsterenergy.com/us/en/band ... /#0/6/211/<!-- m -->[/quote]





I wasn't sure at first...but damn that video just got better and better. :god:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Nick"]It needs a few more spins for the I[/quote]



:santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

The self titled is fucking titimus maximus :idea:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by droidspawn »

murder the mountains >>>>>>> the first album. seriously
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]
[quote name="rhino"]goes to



<!-- m -->http://www.monsterenergy.com/us/en/band ... /#0/6/211/<!-- m -->[/quote]





I wasn't sure at first...but damn that video just got better and better. :god:[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[quote name="themicrulah"]

[youtube]c_T2DNUgB_0[/youtube][/quote]



Funny video, but nun-slaughter is a great band.

fucking old school :xx:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by Hallucinating dead »

Nader Sadek videos, there are 2 i guess, and it can be more weird and creative than the necromance video
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Junkyard God"]murder the mountains >>>>>>> the first album. seriously[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I'll believe you Ryan as soon as you figure out how awesome the other clutch albums are
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by droidspawn »

newer clutch :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by rhino »

bbbooooooooooooo
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

All clutch is :xx: besides transnational which is only kinda :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by rhino »

t.s.l. is my favorite clutch :oldryan:





[youtube]QMAPjxTuOJQ[/youtube]





<3
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by droidspawn »

hoooooooly fuck, i just seen red fang is coming to fargo on the 25th!!!!!



:thingy: :bang: :fonz: :greenie: :xx: :xx: :ba: :jizz:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by droidspawn »

we never get shows anymore, at least with :xx:::::::::::::::::::::: bands. I am pumped!
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by scarica »

its weird...i used to LOVE music videos, but i haven't been interested in them in like 6 years or so.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Junkyard God"]hoooooooly fuck, i just seen red fang is coming to fargo on the 25th!!!!!



:thingy: :bang: :fonz: :greenie: :xx: :xx: :ba: :jizz:[/quote]



Who with?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Scaritron"]its weird...i used to LOVE music videos, but i haven't been interested in them in like 6 years or so.[/quote]





thats because you're old and uncool!
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Junkyard God"]hoooooooly fuck, i just seen red fang is coming to fargo on the 25th!!!!!



:thingy: :bang: :fonz: :greenie: :xx: :xx: :ba: :jizz:[/quote]



Who with?[/quote]



frankly, i dont give a fuck. I'll be there, in advance, by myself of course :tear:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: and the award for the best music video of 2011

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="themicrulah"]Well, i wasn't expecting that to be awesome at all, but it was.



However, Nunslaughter have the best video of the year and all time.



[youtube]c_T2DNUgB_0[/youtube][/quote]





:lol:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Post Reply