bad songs with good vocals
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
bad songs with good vocals
what are they
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: bad songs with good vocals
I found some stuff from whitesnake and led zeppelin pretty boring for example, but their vocals are fucking great.
I've always wondered how would sound a much more heavy music with Plant vocals.
I've always wondered how would sound a much more heavy music with Plant vocals.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: bad songs with good vocals
[youtube]FKQS9owDYYo[/youtube]

..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..