hey jorsh

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

[youtube]b_y1mtppF-g[/youtube]





:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

shit yes :xx:



[youtube]1SF_0f3XxHY[/youtube]



[youtube]19EuKYQ-13M[/youtube]



Profanity reeks – condemnity god and us all

Deitys clash – flames rise and fall

A legion of names are called out from the book...

Yet the night is so black, that darkness cooks...

The darkness cooks...



:bang:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

the new one rapes, but this band hasnt put out anything bad. it all jams





np: the reaper :bang:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

instead of making a new thread :redneck:



[youtube]x5M5EXZVoLg[/youtube]

[youtube]9h6wGFgQ-L0[/youtube]

[youtube]WLyE5ceyJ70[/youtube]

[youtube]zIUyi_GbsJE[/youtube]

[youtube]y4mn717DTo4[/youtube]





:horns:
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: hey jorsh

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

[youtube]kb2fbm9u7e0[/youtube]

:thingy:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

[youtube]VD47yEzSrkw[/youtube]



bower putting on a bra :lol: . they seem to be having alot of fun
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

I'm rocking my over the under shirt today.



the chick behind the counter at arbys was just staring at it until I caught her :redneck:



I think she wanted the meat.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

arbys :idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

Had the new mushroom and swiss thing and it was fucking scrumptious. Will eat again.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

havent had one yet, they look sexy
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

GETCHA PULL!
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey jorsh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

im so sick of down
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply