metal lyrics
one of the best doom metal songs of all time
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
one of the best doom metal songs of all time
[youtube]_V0QtrUatLs[/youtube]
metal lyrics
metal lyrics
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: one of the best doom metal songs of all time
looooove this track. Cant describe how it makes me feel.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: one of the best doom metal songs of all time
never really gave this band a proper listen. I enjoyed it. thanks. 

