Azure Emote

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Azure Emote

Post by neckred »

it's not for everyone, but I really like this stuff :idea:



[youtube]U-dP-uToMhI[/youtube]
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: Azure Emote

Post by M.Bison »

It sounds like a room full of people playing Kenseiden on different levels. :alien:

[youtube]qkBxIvBIi_o[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: Azure Emote

Post by neckred »

I enjoy, it's sorta like aphex twin meets oldschoolish DM



[youtube]vRM4hK5-awY[/youtube]
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Azure Emote

Post by Meat Engine »

I liked it.
Post Reply