Backspacer once more

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Backspacer once more

Post by Ninny »

Image

:santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I love this album
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by rhino »

good album, but i havent really listened to it much to vote :alien:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by Ninny »

Listen again Ryan :judge:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by rhino »

:santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by rhino »

i remember really liking the fixer alot, it has alot of positive vibes :sicken:
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by zambon »

Dont get me wrong, I love Pearl Jam, but cant stand Backspacer. Its the worst thing they have ever done besides Riot Act.

I really tried to get it, but it didnt work. In my mind it feels like they wrote the songs in 5 days and went to studio.

My fav record is No Code, followed by Vitalogy, Yield and Binaural.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Riot act and backspacer are fucking awesome. You go sit in the corner and think about it some more. I'm relistening to it now and up to supersonic and still can't decide :homework:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by rhino »

my love for pearl jam is mainly vs and vitalogy, love those 2 albums. i am too burned out on ten after it being on a jukebox at some bar i used to frequent, when i hear something from it now it makes me cringe
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Yeah the radio stuff is hard to listen to except for yellow ledbetter.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by zambon »

Pearl Jam is a big part of my life, it gives me awesome memories, I remember buying each album with so much passion and expectations.

No Code is by far the best one, we find Ed's best voice in there, the lyrics are top notch, it was when they started with some experimentation witch worked really well in tracks like Who You Are.
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by zambon »

And I can still liste to Ten, no matter how overplayed it is. The same goes to Dirt, Nevermind...

Shit :homework:

The 90's were the best fucking years of my life :xx: :tear:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by Ninny »

Force Of Nature
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by zambon »

BTW from Backspacer I can actually enjoy Speed of Sound.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="zambon"]Dont get me wrong, I love Pearl Jam, but cant stand Backspacer. Its the worst thing they have ever done besides Riot Act.

I really tried to get it, but it didnt work. In my mind it feels like they wrote the songs in 5 days and went to studio.

My fav record is No Code, followed by Vitalogy, Yield and Binaural.[/quote]

No Code is :xx: But favorite for few I bet. I would rank the Pearl Jam albums differently, but that would be another thread "stroke me, for i wish to orgasm"...
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by rhino »

do it ninny
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by droidspawn »

i have not heard this cd :oldryan:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by Ninny »

Eddie is fucking good on this :ba:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Backspacer once more

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]i have not heard this cd :oldryan:[/quote]



You fix this now god damn it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply