Some of you may already know this hard-on bearer from this video:
[youtube]eXqPYte8tvc[/youtube]
The other day, I looked further into his work and am now a pretty big fan. YOU LISTEN NOW.
[youtube]0ZDOV2i61tM[/youtube]
[youtube]MBvAvW6KQDk[/youtube]
[youtube]PTO5XdvXd1I[/youtube]
Ewan Dobson
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Ewan Dobson
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Ewan Dobson
talented duder
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Ewan Dobson
He is so talented he can wear whatever the fuck he wants.