Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324 Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Post
by Spirits of the Deep Waters » 12 Aug 2011, 16:26
[youtube]iA6l2KgQ2Kw[/youtube]
[youtube]yzc6NOX5o2Q[/youtube]
Awesome trippy tunes. One of the most underrated guitarist from the 70s IMO. People claimed that he was too much of a Hendrix rip off, wich he may be when it comes to leads but his songs was totally diffrent from Hendrix. They're much slower, almost like some kind of 70s prog doom
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592 Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Post
by Tyreese BIGGUMS » 13 Aug 2011, 02:44
bridge of sighs is a great record, never really delved into his other shit too much
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 13 Aug 2011, 04:55
[youtube]BmLrDxoRya0[/youtube]
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 13 Aug 2011, 04:56
About time you found this thread
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 13 Aug 2011, 04:58
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 13 Aug 2011, 05:01
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.