type O Negative appreciation thread

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Aaron
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31

type O Negative appreciation thread

Post by Aaron »

my favourites include



[youtube]QUNu1_x6lFk[/youtube]

[youtube]yWDD1YEEHlg[/youtube]

[youtube]QFbhcy6u9w8[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: type O Negative appreciation thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Nope
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: type O Negative appreciation thread

Post by droidspawn »

bad nick :shake:





type o :bang:





hey aaron have you checked out a pale horse named death? Its got Sal the drummer from typo on vocals and guitar.



[youtube]AR-sMAI740E[/youtube]

[youtube]nVOJMOYuqTw[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: type O Negative appreciation thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]bad nick :shake:[/quote]



Nope
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: type O Negative appreciation thread

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

world coming down is my favorite record of theirs.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: type O Negative appreciation thread

Post by Mesarthim »

type O :xx:





they made such beautiful music, even my parents appreciated it. they were one band that I listened to constantly growing up.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: type O Negative appreciation thread

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Tyreese BIGGUMS"]world coming down is my favorite record of theirs.[/quote]





[youtube]FmNftMMON0A[/youtube]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: type O Negative appreciation thread

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]bad nick :shake:[/quote]



Nope[/quote]

:waa: :shake:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: type O Negative appreciation thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Nope
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: type O Negative appreciation thread

Post by rhino »

i think this may be my favorite cover song ever



[youtube]t08U9FWINOo[/youtube]
Post Reply