aint it fun

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

aint it fun

Post by rhino »

[youtube]OEArS2gtYGQ[/youtube]



:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: aint it fun

Post by droidspawn »

i hate guns and roses :evil:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: aint it fun

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]i hate guns and roses :evil:[/quote]



:shake:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: aint it fun

Post by droidspawn »

its true
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: aint it fun

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

This is unacceptable
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: aint it fun

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]i hate guns and roses :evil:[/quote]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: aint it fun

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Bad Lummy :shake:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: aint it fun

Post by Mesarthim »

it's not my fault that they write terrible music and that axl rose is a cunt AND a terrible singer. you'll get over it.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: aint it fun

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]Bad Lummy :shake:[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: aint it fun

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]it's not my fault that they write terrible music and that axl rose is a cunt AND a terrible singer. you'll get over it.[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: aint it fun

Post by rhino »

aint it fun is a cover song :santa:
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: aint it fun

Post by SCUNT »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]i hate guns and roses :evil:[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: aint it fun

Post by Mesarthim »

if axl rose wasn't the singer, I might give a small shit about them. but he is. band ruined.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: aint it fun

Post by jawn galliano »

nah, you can't have gnr without axl (although he is indisputably a tremendous douche). in their prime, they wrote some top-notch rock tunes, but that was like 20 years ago now. spaghetti incident doesn't count for much since it was all covers, and the only thing of note after that was slash leaving, which pretty much destroyed any chance of them ever releasing another noteworthy tune.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: aint it fun

Post by Mesarthim »

yeah but it's not nearly as bad. I can tolerate megadeth. if gnr comes on I change the channel/station/leave them room.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: aint it fun

Post by Hugo. »

Dave mustaine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Axl Rose.





JESUS CHRIST HOW IS THIS A CONTEST?
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: aint it fun

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]nah, you can't have gnr without axl (although he is indisputably a tremendous douche). in their prime, they wrote some top-notch rock tunes, but that was like 20 years ago now. spaghetti incident doesn't count for much since it was all covers, and the only thing of note after that was slash leaving, which pretty much destroyed any chance of them ever releasing another noteworthy tune.[/quote]

Stormy said it proper.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply