ugh

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

ugh

Post by agony bagony »

someone else listen to this, because i'm not going to



<!-- m -->http://ultimateclassicrock.com/second-m ... view-clip/<!-- m -->
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: ugh

Post by jawn galliano »

this is definitely going to be one of the worst albums ever released
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ugh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

What is it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: ugh

Post by rhino »

:oldryan: ::::::::::::
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ugh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]What is it[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: ugh

Post by rhino »

90 second clip of a lou reed/metallica song
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ugh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:homework:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: ugh

Post by vO)))id »

:lol: what were they thinking??



alright, let's mix Metallica AAAAALLL the way back to the background and put Lou RIGHT in your fucking face! Oh yeah, Lars' kickdrum should be in your face too. That is all.



:frown:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: ugh

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Void"]:lol: what were they thinking??[/quote]



'sure, there's no way this can ever possibly be good, or really anything besides laughably terrible, but we've got enough recognition to guarantee we won't lose money on it so let's do this shit! plus, it will make people forget just how awful st. anger was, and that can never be a bad thing, right guys?'
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: ugh

Post by Hugo. »

OMG its Lou fucking reed :interessant:
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ugh

Post by agony bagony »

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13442">viewt ... t=13442</a><!-- l -->



:santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply