I don't care if there's already a Cloudkicker thread, this deserves another one
<!-- m -->http://soundcloud.com/benjaminsharp<!-- m -->
Hey Utidns
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Hey Utidns
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Hey Utidns
i actually saw those on his tumblr page and got really excited because of this:
[quote name="ein ben sharp"]In the midst of mixing some new things I found this old idea from last, LAST March and thought it was kinda cool.[/quote]
mixing new things
[quote name="ein ben sharp"]In the midst of mixing some new things I found this old idea from last, LAST March and thought it was kinda cool.[/quote]
mixing new things
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Hey Utidns
He needs to do something with that first idea lickety fucking split
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Hey Utidns
he needs to take his sweet time and continue to turn out brilliant things is my take on this