deny the fucking cross

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

deny the fucking cross

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]4FkD-etHMdQ[/youtube]



:toilet:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: deny the fucking cross

Post by rhino »

i approve of this action
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: deny the fucking cross

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I approve of overkill
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Uni777
Ancient One
Posts: 1433
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
Location: Sumerland

Re: deny the fucking cross

Post by Uni777 »

[quote name="Nick"]I approve of overkill[/quote]
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: deny the fucking cross

Post by SCUNT »

i could only dig on horrorscope. it is a :xx: album
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
Post Reply